CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow in the Northwest

I still can't believe how much snow we have here in the Northwest. We have at least 7-8 inches. As soon as it started to snow, Addi begged to make a snow angel. Here is her attempt (above) at making a snow angel.
She was so happy to be outside playing. I played with her for a while and then John switched with me so I could take pictures.
John felt Addi needed a little help making a snow angel, so they both made one together.
I can't begin to tell you how beautiful it is here. It feels like I am on vacation every time I look out a window. Blaise flies back in the day after Christmas, we should have plenty of snow left for him to make his own snow angel as well.
Here is our snowman complete with his own cherry tomato eyes and carrot nose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, but that snowman looks like muffin.

Christy said...

How fun! Addi looks like she really enjoyed it...and so did John. I hope we get a good snow this year.

Barbara Massey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Massey said...

it does look like Muffin! ha

Jennifer said...

Muffin is a dog we used to have... just so you know!