CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday Party

We celebrated Ethan's birthday a few days early since Blaise is flying out tomorrow to visit his Dad for the Holidays. I still can't believe my little boy will be one in 5 days. Where did the time go? I can't wait to take his one year pictures, I have some great ideas! We bought him a walker for his birthday, although he is currently taking some steps, he can use this to fine tune his walking. Any day now he will be running around the house.
Once he figured out what the cake was, he eventually tried to grab every bite, especially between his fingers.
We vowed to make sure that Ethan has a great birthday and that it does not blend with Christmas... but, this cake is SO cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe he's one! he's just beautiful!! i miss you guys and i'm ready to start celebrating birthdays together again. makes me sad to think about all the milestones we're missing!!

Jen said...

I just love those gorgeous, big, brown eyes! He's going to be such a heartbreaker! Happy birthday a day early, Ethan!!!