CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One Year!

We took Ethan to his One Year Appt. today and yes, he is in the 95-100% in all of his stats. Whew... I think we may have an offensive tackle in our future. He has been VERY fussy the last couple of weeks, not to mention the eczema that has suddenly invaded his whole body, we finally found out he has a milk issue so we stopped the whole milk yesterday and we have our sweet, even tempered Ethan back. I took advantage of his temperament today and tried to take his one year pictures. Most were blurry due to his excessive movement, but I was able to salvage 2 out of 20. If you are a Mom to a boy, you probably know what he is doing in the top picture..yes, he found his jewels. He was occupied for the moment so I started snapping.
Happy Birthday Ethan, we love you!

1 comments:

Mauri said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!! Omg, I had no idea that his birthday was Christmas Eve! How fun.

The eczema - we've got it too - well, Leland has it. It's miserable!! I heard that it could be from an allergic reaction - but I also think maybe from the weather?? Walker had it a little as a baby, but never as bad as L.

Cute birthday pics.....the first year goes by so fast - are you sad??

Merry Christmas!!