CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Places To Go..

I thought in an attempt to revive myself, I would post several entries about each member of my family over the next several days. I will start today by posting about our youngest of the bunch. His given name is Ethan, but I've heard several AKA's since he has been born. Some of which include.. "Little E," "Eth," "Little Chunk," and "Pork Chop." The last two were probably because of his healthy status and legs full of rolls. He is my busy boy..literally, he is active from the time he gets up until it is bedtime. He does not even have time to nap, OK, maybe he naps, but it is only for 45minutes to an hour. He also likes to wake up between 4:45-5:15. He has to always be near someone, and then he loves to smile at whoever is near until they smile back. He loves to cuddle and will hang on tight when you pick him up. When he is tired he will nuzzle on your chest until he is comfy, and then try to fall asleep on your chest (but will immediately be awake and become alert if you try to lay him down in his bed by himself). He is in his happiest moment when he is held. Blaise and Addi never really wanted to be held or cuddled, they wanted to get down and play, but Ethan would stay in mine or John's arms all day if he could. When John walks in the door, Ethan immediately crawls as fast as he can to the door and raises his arms, as to say, "now hold me." And, of course, John holds him while he eats supper and then on and off for the rest of the night. He is such a happy and content baby, my heart melts every time he smiles up at me. He has taken a couple of steps so I'm guessing within the next week or so he will have me running after him.

1 comments:

Christy said...

How sweet. Hopefully, he'll still like to cuddle even after he learns to walk! Once Savy was walking, she never wanted to be held anymore.