CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free Spirit

Today I will introduce you to our Free Spirit, Addi. She is such a charm, and is her very own person. She takes the term, "Daddy's Girl," to a whole new dimension. Seriously, when she wakes in the morning, her first words are, "Where's Daddy." After I explain that Dad is working, she says, "I want my Daddy back." She adores her Dad, as does everyone else in the house. She loves to sing on and off throughout the day. Her favorite songs are, "You are my sunshine," "I'm a Little Teapot," Christ the King," and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." You can usually find her curled up somewhere with a book reading the pictures, or working on a puzzle. She has learned to use her manners, so it warms my heart when I here her say, "Please, and Thank you." She is our social butterfly and loves to spend the day with her, "friends." Wednesday is her favorite day b/c she has playgroup and I can barely get her to sleep the night before. Anytime someone falls or hurts themselves, she is right there asking, "you OK?" She loves ketchup on EVERYTHING, especially her fruit, which I have to say is not very appetizing to watch. Addi makes my day fun b/c she wants to help with everything from cooking to cleaning and everything else in between. Before we call it a day, we have a family prayer where each of us gets to say what we are thankful for; Addi has added her own touch. All of us say "Amen," she says it again and then yells "AAAAHHHH." We have no idea why, but that is what makes Addi so special. To end the day, she likes to fall asleep in her bed surrounded by all of her friends (stuffed animals). Before I go to sleep I go in and check in on her and I have to search for her, to only find her face surrounded by at least 10 stuffed animals. She is our precious soul.

1 comments:

Christy said...

I can't wait to get Addi and Savy together for a playdate sometime...you must come see us next time you guys are visiting! Savy promises not to scowl and pout this time.