CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Visits


I feel like it has been forever since I have posted. I am currently making a list of my New Year's Resolutions, and one of the resolutions will be to increase the post on my family blog. I want to post 3-4 times a week, this will be such a wonderful way for the kiddos to look back at fun times. I will definitely need to learn to better manage my time before the first of the year.

We had a fun weekend, packed full of Santa sitings. On Saturday we went to the MOMS Club Christmas Party where the kids sang carols, made crafts, and visited with Santa. Santa brought all of the Children at the party a book. We love books, so we were excited to read our new books Saturday night before bed.

Last night Santa made an official visit to our house. WAHOOO! It was so much fun. We heard him outside singing carols. We opened the door and there he was, the jolly Santa himself. He brought a few fun gifts and talked to the children about good behavior and how to have fun this Holiday Season. I could have stood there all night and watched the looks on their faces. Addi, who is very loud, kept repeating, "HELLO SANTA CLAUSE." Blaise was in awe, and could not wait to rip into his gifts. I'm posting a few pictures from last night. We hope that this will be a family tradition, I think John and I enjoyed it as much as our children did.

1 comments:

Christy said...

It HAS been forever since you posted! Addi and Blaise look so cute with their faces all lit up! This is Savy's first year to actually know who Santa is.