CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pictures, etc..

I was able to catch a semi decent picture of Ethan and Addi having fun. I focused in on her so he is blurred in the background. She likes to get in his face and repeatedly say, "I love you I love you." He gets so tickled and starts laughing, which only reinforces her to continue. It just makes my stomach tingle to watch! Seeing this picture makes me again miss Blaise SOOO much! 45 More days until he comes home!
Ethan is such a Ham! He is getting used to the camera and is not trying to grab for it as much...how nice!

I caught Addi right when she woke up from her nap. She was laying on the floor watching T.V., while I'm standing directly over her. She is getting immune to the camera as well! When I'm finally done with the shots, she always wants to look at her picture!
OK, I think I have decided to start another blog that will include my photography passion and try to save this one for my family. Mainly to keep it personal. I could go on and on everyday about pictures I have taken, shutter speeds I love, the right lighting, etc.., but then my family and friends would wonder what is going on in our lives! So, for those of you that want to follow my photography passion as it grows hopefully into something bigger I will include a link under my favorite blogs. If not tonight, then it will be posted tomorrow night.


1 comments:

Reyna (Emphasys) said...

are you a photographer ? i love your pictures, wow.