CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th of July

OK, So we were supposed to grill out for the 4th with some friends of ours, but I came down with some goofy virus...UGH!!! So we ended up Solo on the 4th. John still grilled out ribs and salmon. I think Addi did taste one of the ribs (I'm a vegetarian so I passed on the taste test), and gave her approval. They smelled great and I think he has finally mastered grilling every possible meat, vegetable and seafood dish. I'm so excited since I love grilled food. Addi and I have been out back playing in the field behind our house. She loves to throw rocks and pick the wildflowers. She would stay outdoors all day long if we would let her.

1 comments:

Christy said...

I love this pic! Addi is beautiful...love that intent expression on her face.