CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Ethan




I must say that Addi was a little easier to photograph. Ethan was so curious about the camera that I had to keep moving away from him just to get his picture. I can remember growing up, My Mom always had her camera. She loved her camera and loved taking pictures. To this day, she loves her camera, although it is a newer, nicer camera. She takes pictures everywhere she goes! I believe my Sister took after my Mom, she takes the best shots and they always turn out so great. I'm the one in the family that has to read my camera manual from front to back and work really hard at trying to get the "best shot." So, this photography venture will be a work in progress for me. I'm looking for my Mom and Sister to give me the honest (ha) feedback, I've always counted on my Sister to be honest with critiquing. If I take a terrible picture, she will be the first one to let me know real quick, "that shot that you took looks awful," ha ha!
Blaise will be so tired of the camera after he gets home... he will be a great guinea pig!
And yes, I know I should have ironed the sheet behind the pictures, but every step is a learning process.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am envying your photography skills (and your photogenic children). Savy will barely look in my direction when I have the camera, much less pose. The pics look great!

Anonymous said...

they look awesome. i must say that i'm impressed. can't wait for you to "teach" me. you know i'm not going to read a thing. i'll hire you to take my kids pictures.

Mennears said...

The pics look great!!! Even the unironed sheet gives some texture to the background. You have such a creative eye, I can't wait to see more of your "work"

Farrar Family said...

I am totally impressed!!! The pics are beautiful!!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! They are beautiful!!! When can you come take pics of my kids?? Miss you all!!