CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Picture Time





OK, I've been playing around with the idea of taking my photography hobby to a more professional level (Thanks to the motivation and help from an awesome friend Mauri Hart)! I still have a lot to learn, but I'm having fun in the process. I have been reading all I can about Aperture, Shutter Speed, Light, etc. I think the most difficult part has been taking my camera off of automatic mode (YIKES), and shooting in manual mode. I must say that photography is much like a science, you have to coordinate light with shutter speed, aperture, etc. So, here are some of my first pictures in manual mode. I wanted to catch Addi right when she awoke from her nap. She was still a little lethargic and her hair looked so "bed head." I LOVE black and white photo's but I like this color picture.

1 comments:

pieroni place said...

i LOVE them. i cannot get over how much jules and addy look alike. i've never noticed until now. keep shooting!