CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Blaise!

I can't believe my oldest is 8 today. I can remember like it was yesterday cradling him in my arms at the hospital in MS. I was such a nervous Mom, so scared I was going to do something wrong or that his cries meant more than just a cry. He is so special to me; he has a tender heart and is full of life. With each passing year I realize that my babies are not babies anymore, but growing children. I still cherish every moment and realize that I am so very lucky to have 3 wonderful children and a husband that I adore.Blaise always takes time with his siblings; he is explaining to Addi that the pond has Coy swimming in it.
Can you tell he is just oozing with enthusiasm to have his picture taken.

3 comments:

Farrar Family said...

I can't believe he is 8 already!! Man does time fly!! He was born just yesterday!! Give him big kisses for me!!! All the pics of the kids are so precious.

Christy said...

They're growing up fast! Does it make you want another?

Jennifer said...

If I was in my 20's, yes I would want another, but we are DONE!