CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Addi 3 year pictures

I finally got around to taking Addi's 3 year pictures. I have a few more locations and outfits to try out so I will post them soon. I have to do a better job of blogging my family events/happenings. I just downloaded pictures of my parents visit from Memorial Day. I will post those pictures next. I'm such a slacker at times ;).I love Addi's eyes, she has learned how to do great things with them. She can flutter them, she can roll them, she can wink, squint, smile, and spy with them.
She just had to have pictures with her new umbrella. Now when she gets new clothing or accessories, she thinks she has to have pictures with them.
This is John's favorite picture. She is such a Daddy's girl, really, it is beyond words.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Wow, she looks like such a little lady! She's always had beautiful eyes...those first pics really show them off.

Farrar Family said...

She is such a beautiful girl!!! I love the hair cut pics!!! Too cute! give them all kisses and hugs for me. They are growing so fast!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, you've just captured her spirit perfectly!! LOVE the second picture the best--those big, beautiful brown eyes!! :) Such a beauty she is! Great dress, too!