CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lisa's Shower

I'm a bit behind on my personal blog, I need to make it a priority to update on a regular basis. With that being said, here are a few pictures of a recent shower we had for Lisa. By the way, Lisa is the one at the bottom of the stairs, isn't she cute pregnant! I love my playgroup, it is so nice to have such a great support group for being a Mommy. I had a friend from the South that wanted to know what exactly is a playgroup. We get together every Wednesday at alternating houses and let our kiddos play. As stay at home Moms, it is an outlet for us, and a time for our children to play and engage socially. We have been meeting for about 2 years and I have greatly benefited from the friendships and support.
I made cupcakes for the shower, here is one that survived the carrier crash. Way to go Adrienne :)
We had the shower at the Rock, hence the sign below. The had great pizza and the vegetarian calzone was very tasty. I love it when restaurants offer a variety of vegetarian dishes.

0 comments: