CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Pictures III

I am finished editing all of our family photos so here are the last two in the folder. I love the picture below of my crew; it was the end of a long morning for them. Typical Ethan was making sure he had me in sight, he's got it bad for Mom! I would not have it any other way.....OK, maybe I would like to run upstairs or to the mailbox without him crying due to my absence.
At the end of pictures, they found the sweetest dog that held their attention longer than I would have anticipated. Where was the dog when I was trying to get decent shots? Seeing this dog makes me miss having a dog; I love dogs. I love the way they love you no matter what, and they are always glad to see you. They love to cuddle and follow you around, but most of all they make you feel needed. I think we all need that feeling every once in a while. Maybe my husband will get the hint and start scouting out dogs for Christmas. He should have plenty of time if he starts now :)

2 comments:

Mauri said...

So cute!! Ethan sounds like Leland - mama's boy! Only person he'll stand for a little while other than me, is Walker and sometimes she's just not into babysitting him. ;) Happy birthday!

Farrar Family said...

I love these pics!! Too precious!!