CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Walk to the Park



It was fairly nice outside today with temperatures in the mid 60's. We skipped playgroup b/c Addi is recovering from an illness and we did not want to share the love to others (especially 2 prego Moms in our group). So, we loaded up in the double stroller and walked to our neighborhood park. We were the only ones there so Addi had the playground all to herself. It did not take Ethan long to figure out that he was the only one strapped in the stroller while everyone else was out and about! I forgot the backpack carrier so I could only carry him around for so long (remember he is close to 27 pounds). We ended staying at the park for about 45 minutes and then strolled through the neighborhood looking at everyone's flowers. I always love to get new ideas for my yard! It was so nice to get fresh air after being inside for so long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like it was fun. if it were in the mid 60's here, i might actually get my lazy self out and walk my kids around the neighborhood. we're sticking to the pool for now. i love your new pictures. addi will have to call "auntie steph" and tell her about the park. she's so funny on the phone.

The Pieroni Family said...

ohhh, to walk in the park. it is 160's here! you are so lucky to be able to stay home and capture all the goodness. i know you are so ready for blaise to come home........

Christy said...

I wish it was in the 60's here; we hit 105 today. I hope Addi is feeling better!