CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cupcake bowl

My Mom would be so proud of this picture. I was making cupcakes for a shower today and I gave Addi the bowl afterwards. She had so much fun, and as you can tell from the spoon scrapes in the bowl, she wanted to make sure she ate every last bit! My sister and I used to fight over the yellow cake mix bowls and spoons. I would get so frustrated at my Mom if she spooned all of the mixture into the pan and left little for us to "scrape up." Talking about this reminds me of the cheese dip I used to hide from my sister in the back of the refrigerator..ha! We had little money growing up, so any special sort of food was like gold. Those were the days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. you didn't hide it, you ate it all! the jalapeƱo cheese dip??? uh huh, i remember. i think if i remember correctly, i would be the one scraping that small tin can like we scraped the cake mix bowls.

Anonymous said...

addi's rash doesn't look like i thought it would. listening to you describe it was kinda scary. it just looks like heat. hope they're feeling better.

Jennifer said...

The rash does not look so bad b/c I corrected a lot of the rash in Photoshop. I could not figure out how to erase all of it...UGHHHH