CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Time Flies

Where does the time go? I can't believe that Ethan is 6 months old. I can remember like it was yesterday, holding him in the hospital room! I just want time to slow down. Ethan is our last baby and I am savoring every moment. As I look at this picture I feel sad knowing that he is not a newborn anymore. Before long he will be crawling, walking and then running through the house. I wish I could freeze time. He has such a sweet spirit! He never cries (or rather screams), and always laughs and smiles! You can be in the same room with him and that is enough reason for him to smile. It is also sweet to see him wear Blaise's clothes. I can't believe Blaise was ever that small! Anyway, I'm spoiling Ethan and loving every moment! He has also made me realize that Blaise and Addi are growing every day... Slow down and enjoy every moment.

0 comments: