CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ferry Ride




Along with Blaise we had fun as well. It is always nice to put your everyday chores/work aside and have fun. John is such an amazing father, but I have to say his best role is that of a husband. He puts up with me, right!!!! All joking aside, I'm a very lucky person who feels blessed everyday to have him by my side. The person above knew what he was doing that "Blind Date," night in Cordova, TN. And... let me add that our great friends Jon and Christy Reed set us up that night! You guys are awesome!!!!

2 comments:

pieroni place said...

your children are precious!! happy summer!

Christy said...

Hey, we'd like to take some credit for that "blind date" too! It wasn't that hard...two wonderful, kind people...we knew you were perfect for each other.