CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Rainy Days

Since we have learned that we can't beat the rain here in the wonderful state of Washington, we have decided to make the best of it. Below is one of the things we occasionally do when we can't go outside. We take a bowl and fill it with warm water and dish soap. I then find some spare change and I let the kiddos scrub the change with some old toothbrushes. I know it may seem silly to some of you, but it kept them entertained for over an hour. They loved it! Of course my 8 year old chooses to play Club Penguin on the Internet from time to time when the rain conquers all.



2 comments:

Christy said...

That's a good idea. When Savy's driving me crazy, I give her a spray bottle of water and a cloth and let her "clean" the windows or my shower.

Jennifer said...

that's funny Christy!