CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog

I have to say once my computer crashed and I had to scramble to save all of my pictures, I began to neglect my family blog. I need to get back on track and do a better job. One of my New Year's Resolutions will be to do a better job of posting. With this being said, I guess I will start somewhere and post a picture I snapped not too long ago of my three kiddos. For some reason they all lined up against the wall and I remember Ethan saying, "cheese." I couldn't believe it. I ran to grab my camera just before he took off running again. Now if I can get Blaise to stop looking like he is scared to death in pictures, we will be on the right track.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Ha, Blaise has the same problem I do...when the camera is pointed at me, I get all weird. Let me know what the secret is if you figure it out!