CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Special Cake

My birthday was last week and my dear husband was out of town playing golf in the vineyards in San Francisco. OK, well maybe his out of town trip was work related and he just happened to have a free morning the day of my special day in which he took that opportunity to play golf. Now I feel better; I've shared, you've listened and now I can move on. In all seriousness, sometimes the timing of events is not always favorable but we manage and move on. I wanted to do something special for my birthday so we went and the kiddos picked out this cake for me. Even though it was leaning and on the verge of toppling over, it was sweet that they thought the fairy cake was appropriate for Mom. So, the kiddos and I sat on the floor and gobbled up this cute and yummy cake as they sang Happy Birthday. What a sweet memory. Thanks for the precious cake/cupcake plate Alisha & Jen, I love it!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is so sweet! Savy's big into fairies right now.

Alisha said...

Aww, how nice! I may have to start calling you Tinker! I guess it would further differeniate you from all the other Jen's of the world...