CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Growing Up

I'm looking at this picture and can't believe how Blaise is growing up so fast. I can remember like yesterday chasing him around in his diapers and getting up with him through the night; he never slept through the night until he was 2. He still keeps me up at night talking in his sleep, I wonder who he gets that from?
I was in the back yard playing around with my camera and he wanted to, "strike a pose." He is always having fun and making everyone smile, he is a sunshine!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Love the pose! He looks so sweet in this pic!

Farrar Family said...

They grow too fast. I remember holding that precious boy when he was just a few weeks old for hours on end. Now he looks like he is almost as tall as me! That pic is precious!! He and Price are so alike... they both like to strike a pose for the camera!!

Christy said...

You're right, he is growing up fast. I still think of him at the age he was when we worked together...a toddler!

Jen said...

Ahh, too cute!! Blaise has such a great, fun personality!! :)