CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saturday Night..

We had a great time on Saturday night...what a great party just for girls. Below is a picture of my friends Catey & Erin. I first met Erin when we first moved to the Northwest. We were at a MOMS Club activity at the Bonney Lake library. We discovered that both of our husbands were about the same height; 6 foot 6 inches. We talked non-stop for an hour about how difficult it was to shop for clothes for our husbands, the inability to own certain types of vehicles, and the indentions in furniture (couches in particular) that our husbands leave due to their size. We still want steel framed couches to handle the size of our husbands!

I met Catey through Erin, close to 2 years ago. Erin had a birthday party for one of her children and Catey was in attendance. I was then invited to join them for, "Hair Day." I must have charmed Catey with my Southern accent! We get together every 6-8 weeks to have our hair transformed by an awesome stylist, Loretta. We have so much fun and it is good to get together and catch up on the latest in life. Catey makes an awesome Corn Chowder, the best buttercream icing I have ever tasted, and she has great hair...I want to be Catey..LOL! Speaking of hair, I think it is about that time again.

2 comments:

Christy said...

So, where do you shop for John's clothes? I have a hard time finding shirts long enough for Jon (he's 6'4"), and I always have to hang dry his shirts so they don't shrink and get even shorter.

Jennifer said...

Christy, what a chore we have with our husbands being so big and tall, LOL! L.L. Bean, Cabela's, Fred Meyers (only in the NW, I think), Big & Tall XL, etc. are just a few we shop at.