CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Rock


I saved the best for last, John..... I can remember like it was yesterday that we were set up on a blind date by my good friend Christy and her husband John. It has been great ever since. John is such a blessing and he makes our family strong and whole. He is such a wonderful father; he changes diapers, cooks, cleans, gives baths, reads to our children, but most of all, he spends so much time with Blaise, Addi and Ethan. He is patient, speaks kindly, and reminds them to count their blessings. What a wonderful father our children are blessed with. I know because of him, they will stand tall with confidence, know family is important, and remember that faith is what your foundation is built on.

As a husband, I can strongly say that John has made me want to be a better person. He is the most honest and patient person that I know. He lets me work through my struggles and listens without trying to offer quick solutions. He is the rock of our relationship as well as our family, he truly lights up our house when he walks in the door every day. I am blessed to have him by my side and look forward to many,many years with him!

0 comments: