CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Say Cheese

I had to take a picture of me and the Kiddos for my MOMS Club newsletter so it gave me an excuse to gather everyone up for a semi family picture.. someone had to take the picture. I guess I could have dug my tripod out of the closet, but oh well. Addi and Ethan wanted to look at Blaise, and Blaise was complaining that the sun was too bright. I honestly don't know how we were able to get a semi decent picture.
Then here is the "other," family picture. I guess we could have grabbed a neighbor so that we would have all been in the picture together. When you are trying to round up and organize our family, you don't do a lot of thinking, action is the key word.

2 comments:

Christy said...

It's been awhile since I've seen a photo of you. You look GREAT! What the heck have you been doing to look that good so soon after having Ethan?

Farrar Family said...

What a beautiful family!!! You look AWESOME!!! It makes me miss you even more!!! I love your hair!All the pics are beautiful!!! I especially like the one with Addi and Blaise. Sweet angels! Give them all kisses and hugs for me!