CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Wildwood Park

We went to Wildwood Park over the weekend. This has to be my favorite park to visit, it is so relaxing, but at the same time Blaise and Addi have a blast. We are trying to park and Addi and Blaise are already eyeing the creek. They love to shovel through the rocks and float items from one end of the creek to the other.
It has a great playground for all ages.
I love this wooden bridge that the creek flows under.
The park is very wooded and "green." I would love to have some photo shoots here but it is heavily shaded. I may try to practice with my flash next time.
This is a waterfall that is at the end of the creek. You can hear it the whole time you are there. There are tons of hiking trails in the park as well, we may try to go hiking next time. Nothing like the Northwest!

1 comments:

Christy said...

That looks like a beautiful park. We have a town hall meeting tonight about plans for the park in our neighborhood. I wish they'd build a sprinkler park!