CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Here a Quack, There a Quack

We decided to take a walk around the duck pond yesterday and here are the ducks that followed us the whole way. Good thing we brought bread for them.
Blaise wanted to feed the ducks that were not big enough to make it to the front of the line. He also wanted to see how far he could throw the bread if he balled it up.
We forget to put shoes on Addi when we left the house (if you have children, I'm sure you can relate), it was a good thing we had our larger backpack with us.
Here is Ethan just hanging out while the ducks were being fed. He is so content and peaceful. He is the only one with the big brown chestnut eyes. I just love them! If you look closely, you can see his two front teeth just below his gums....
I'm so glad Blaise is home, he starts school tomorrow and I still can't believe I have a second grader.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Don't feel bad that you forgot Addi's shoes; I forget Savy's all the time. Besides, it's not like you put her bonnet on backwards and then sent a pic to everyone you know....Ha, Ha

Jennifer said...

OK, I declare you the master of memory... I can feel my face getting pink just thinking about that!

Farrar Family said...

What a beautiful pic of Blaise!!! I can't believe how big he is!! Hey, at least you did not forget diapers or to dress yourself!!! HA!