CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today is the Day!

Addi found her favorite winter hat and insisted on wearing it for a couple of hours. It is in the 90's here today. That may be a record for Seattle.
I have fallen behind on the whole blogging.... Ethan is teething which means the constant crying and the need to be held all the time. I feel so sorry for him, as a parent you want to make them feel better in an instant. At the end of the day, all I want to do is crash. They are both sleeping now after a 30 minute screaming contest (WHEW). But, with all of that aside, Blaise comes home today. John flew to Memphis last night to pick him up, they will arrive in Seattle at 9 tonight. I am so excited, and can't wait to wrap my arms around him. Addi has been asking for him all week. I can only imagine how loud she will be in the airport when she sees him.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad he'll be home soon. I know you've missed him terribly.